Cambridgeshire County Show - Wimpole, Cambs.

Lord Ferguson

Now then people.. anyone who lives within a 500 mile radius MUST come to this show... I'm going to be on my local MF dealers stand with Frankie and the baler promoting my new business venture.

Lots to see evidently...

Me (as if you need more than that)..

Dog Agility

Main Ring Attractions (that's me again)  :D :D :-[

YFC Competitions

Vintage Tractors (and state of the art modern ones)

Craft fair

Trade Stands (that will be me again then)

Food Hall (I'll be in there)

Terrier Racing (sounds like fun)

Rural Crafts

Heavy Horses (one is BOUND to stand on my foot then)

Punch & Judy (Leave it Simon.. put the joke down and step away  >:( )

Traditional Fairground

Sheepdog Demo

...and much more...

[move]DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS...[/move]

CAMBRIDGESHIRE COUNTY SHOW

SUNDAY 1st JUNE 2008 10am - 5pm

WIMPOLE HOME FARM,

WIMPOLE - nr ROYSTON

BASICALLY... IT'S OFF THE M11 ON THE A603 12 mins from Cambridge

more information...

www.cambscountyshow.co.uk

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

are you there by any chance :D :D ::) ::)

should be going on Sunday as thats when you told me you were there??, not been before but have to other weekend shows so will have a look this time ;) ;)

look for me also in the food hall! :D :D :D

sorry georgous cant make that one as sat i may be going to truck fest detling show ground and i also have to work down the pipe sat night  :-* :'( :'( :'(

please take lots of pics for me mate :P and make sure there is some colour variations as well cheers

sorry georgous cant make that one as sat i may be going to truck fest detling show ground and i also have to work down the pipe sat night  :-* :'( :'( :'(

please take lots of pics for me mate :P and make sure there is some colour variations as well cheers

Shame.. no probs on the pics handsome... red and grey ok mate  ;D???:-*

It's only on on Sunday Mr Holmes..  ;)

i know thats what i said!!!, only going as you said you would be there....wouldnt bother otherwsie! :D :D :D

should be there with wide and others :-\ :-\ :-\

Shame.. no probs on the pics handsome... red and grey ok mate  ;D???:-*

Looks like a good show Mark. Outwith my radius and a already booked for the vintage show at Fraserburgh. Looking forward to the pictures from the vintage section too and some red and silver ones and some orange ones too please  ???  ;D

Looks like I may NOT be going now  :-[ - had a red faced rep call me from the MF stand today.... the space he promised me has been allocated to someone else due to a 'mix up' - Yeah right  ::)>:(

Anyway.... long and short... I've called the orgainser... he's calling me tonight to see if he cal allocate me some space at short notice...

Update will follow when I have a more definative answer  ::)>:( :'( >:( :'(

I will of course be making my feelings known to the fella who originally promised me the pitch  :(

bu@@er >:( >:(>:(

any news???....as we are prob still going :-\, but will enjoy it less now :'( :'(, dont worry, i'll walk over there with my protest banner and make fuss there! :D :D :D

:D :D - no news yet... but it's not looking good... I had a pretty frank discussion with the owner when he told me he already had 3 plastic recyclers there who have supported him in the past..

Needless to say I am not holding out much hope for him to return my call as he promised  :-[:D :D :D

Oh well... roll on Pymoor show... I've booked that one for myself  - TNS have a big stand there.. so lots of Masseys to look at  :)

right then, i'm wearing JD overalls and stading at the MF stand.....it hurts to say that! :'( :'(

whens Pymoor, pretty soon?

It is mate... not sure of exact date... got the info at work... will post it up in events tomorrow  ;)

call ben b and see if you can go green and display on their stand  :D :D you know it makes sense ;D ;D

Does the gransden show still happen??

:D :D - I did ask for my Massey to be made in green and yellow... but they said no for some strange reason  :D :D :-[

seriously... I did  :D :D

gransden... not sure... will fnd out