Cambridgeshire County Show - Wimpole, Cambs.

Lord Ferguson

Thats shocking treatment Mark. I have been invited to agri shows before and once put on a stand at the Echt show. I didn't even get a cup of tea a lunch ticket or even a thank you from the president who asked me along. I've never been asked again but if I was then I would be telling them to stick their show where the sun don't shine ;D ;D

Thats shocking treatment Mark. I have been invited to agri shows before and once put on a stand at the Echt show. I didn't even get a cup of tea a lunch ticket or even a thank you from the president who asked me along. I've never been asked again but if I was then I would be telling them to stick their show where the sun don't shine ;D ;D

I'm of the same mind Bill really... Mine is a long story... but what I've been offered is very different to what was initially offered... so I'm of a mind to tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine really...

Cutting my nose of to spite my face... but I hate the feeling of being 'walked on' - every dog has his day is one of my fave expressions  ;D:D :D

I'm of the same mind Bill really... Mine is a long story... but what I've been offered is very different to what was initially offered... so I'm of a mind to tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine really...

Cutting my nose of to spite my face... but I hate the feeling of being 'walked on' - every dog has his day is one of my fave expressions  ;D:D :D

I see you must be a bit like me Mark stubborn and don't like getting Pisxed about ;D ;D

Do I need to be a referee on this one chaps ;D ;D

Nope... one of us is 6'4" and does a lot of sport... and about 25 years old...

The other one is old, fat, balding, unfit and sweats when he walks...

I'll let you decide who is who  ;D:D :D :D

Nope... one of us is 6'4" and does a lot of sport... and about 25 years old...

The other one is old, fat, balding, unfit and sweats when he walks...

I'll let you decide who is who  ;D:D :D :D

so who is this young, tall fit person then ???:D :D :D