court lodge farm

graham

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been doing some bits in the workshop added plastic parts bins , power hacksaw , parts degresser , and shelving, so thought i would share pics with you can not get all round layout so had to put camera right in the workshop and hope for the best so some are close

DSCF3232.jpg

DSCF3234.jpg

DSCF3235.jpg

DSCF3236.jpg

DSCF3237.jpg

thud.....FB falls and hits the floor!

wow, that is some detail!!!.....i've given up even boarding the loft!.....the little parts boxes are excellent. What did you use? :-\

what did you use for the Hilti box, cans,  etc.! ;D

thud.....FB falls and hits the floor!

wow, that is some detail!!!.....i've given up even boarding the loft!.....the little parts boxes are excellent. What did you use? :-\

what did you use for the Hilti box, cans,  etc.! ;D

the hilti boxes and battery drill cases i made , cans fb are from electric control circuit boards that we use on the milking parlours [but they are no good anymore] and the parts boxes are railway models . cheers ben

Jesus walks!! Amazing! I have just made a degreaser as well mate, bit different to yours tough. I havn't had much time in my workshop which I'm a bit sad about as it started so well. Yours mate is an inspiration. You make it very hard for us to do things without making it look like we're copying you! :-[ I love the wall tubs for nut and bolts etc. Them cans are ace aswell. :-)

Graham whats the  drums in the Dutch barn for anymore pics Mike

[/q

uote  ]

mike they are kongskilde grain silos that part of the dutch barn will have a mill and mix machine in for the sheep and cattle feed and the silos hold the barley and oats

cheers mark yes bricked up window  ;)

thanks tris that thing called work gets in the way sometimes , i look forward to logging on here and seeing what others have made and are doing dont worry about copying its all about sharing ,just found the box for the wall tubs they are preiser modell ho plastic boxes got mine from model railway shop he had to order them in about £8 for 25

• 2 weeks later...

What can I say Graham, you are truly the master of small detail. Great real touches, makes the barn itself look much more realistic. Superb as always mate!  :)

• 1 month later...

More Excellent work Graham, just saw the girlie pics on the wall of the workshop classic  :D all workshop walls need the good old girlie calander, sorry lady members for my sexist comments. The church is a fantastic touch Graham, really adds a bit of life to the set-up nice to see something off the farm aswell. So your finishing the topic  :'( perhaps a new layout is in the pipeline I hope so  :) once again Graham your a true craftsman ;)

After seeing this for real I am still just as amazed. It is a huge task transporting the thing let alone sitting there building it all up. It is a tremendoues display and literally is a hive of activity. Graham said that he is oging to go through the whooe display moving things very slightly, like on Wallace and Gromit and take photo's. Then he is going to make a flick book film.

Isn't that what you said Graham?! ;):D