court lodge farm

graham

just bought 2700 acres of land in kent i wish :-\

2000 acres arable 700 acres grass and woodland , 600 lambing ewes mainly suffolk x mule some pedigree suffolks ,60 beef shorthorn suckler cows with progeny reared some bulls sold in uk some exported  ;)

just made a grain store first building made for court lodge farm will put more up as and when hope you enjoy

DSCF3091.jpg

all made to flat pack so toytrac here we come ::)

DSCF3092.jpg

DSCF3093.jpg

DSCF3094.jpg

DSCF3095.jpg

DSCF3095.jpg

DSCF3097.jpg

DSCF3098.jpg

DSCF3100.jpg

DSCF3100.jpg

thats all for moment

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant.  Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at Toytrac.

Didn't see any adverts for the sale of Frogs Hole Farm or the dispersal sale.  Which Land/Estate Agents did you use, a Kent based I one is expect, Geering and Colyer?

Brrrrrrrrilliant!!!! Glad to see you back at it Graham and a whole new farm for us all to follow too. This is the sort of grain handling building I want to build when I get that far. Big drier, underfloor air flow, elevators, augers, conveyors.. .. Just the job.  :)

Looking forward to the rest of the farm now, is Frogshole a distant memory now?

Brilliant.  Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at Toytrac.

Didn't see any adverts for the sale of Frogs Hole Farm or the dispersal sale.  Which Land/Estate Agents did you use, a Kent based I one is expect, Geering and Colyer?

it was was cluttons private sale fella

Brrrrrrrrilliant!!!! Glad to see you back at it Graham and a whole new farm for us all to follow too. This is the sort of grain handling building I want to build when I get that far. Big drier, underfloor air flow, elevators, augers, conveyors.. .. Just the job.  :)

Looking forward to the rest of the farm now, is Frogshole a distant memory now?

needed to move on tris so lots to do plenty of ideas just finding time to put them in to action like every body else mate but made a start  ;)

many thanks for your comments you make it worthwhile thanks  ;)

as for time rich i have been doing it for a couple of months mate been busy with the proper job :-\ :-\ but getting there with the building a bit more detail to go in there yet thou