Massey boys pics from out and about

Massey Boy

thanks guys

well was suprized to found out that the contractor who owns the massey and krone butterfly mowers above has got a 4 rotor rake and

that he bought a krone big x v8 08 plate but ex demo from 2007 it got whole crop header, grass and mazie

4 12 ton trailers hailing for it just about manged to keep up well here are the pics

1 the renult with 4 rotor krone rake

2 the forager and a brand new 08 plate case mxu 130 which was traded in for a mccormick mtx 200

the case has the odd make out bailey trailer

post-1287-132638765523_thumb.jpg

post-1287-132638765557_thumb.jpg

i forgot to mention the rake isnt out all the way because the forage cant take that much

1 the forager on a tea break

2 the contractors deutz is the only tractor hauling which he owns all the over are his work mans and the dealer because one of his broke down

thats it for now any comments and questions wellcome

post-1287-132638765564_thumb.jpg

post-1287-132638765572_thumb.jpg

great pics cerin, didnt know of a big x anywhere down here, ,looks od instead of the usual jd or class we tend to see doesnt it

Thanks Sean

it dose look odd i was amazed to see it i know of a demo which is coming down here this year i think :-\

Thanks Sean

it dose look odd i was amazed to see it i know of a demo which is coming down here this year i think :-\

demo one, whos the dealer?? not aware of any krone dealers down that way, only one i can think of is masons up near me, and that only order in,small grass kit ect , not actually in stock

demo one, whos the dealer?? not aware of any krone dealers down that way, only one i can think of is masons up near me, and that only order in,small grass kit ect , not actually in stock

well thats what i heared not too sure yet