Recent Travels - Updated 23rd AUGUST

CX820Joe

Still not done!  Out by Cockshutt now after a lull in the proceedings, another TX32 was at work:

P1010332.jpg

P1010333.jpg

P1010337.jpg

And then, out by Myddle I saw this CX8060, adding to the many that have appeared on the forum recently:

P1010340.jpg

P1010342.jpg

P1010348.jpg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a brute Joe... thanks for sharing mate... lovely looking machine.. chunky and purposefull

A real beauty - I almost didn't take the photos, but am glad I did.  Even got a friendly wave off the driver (he probably thought 'there's that wally who was taking photos of me a few weeks ago! ;D)

A real beauty - I almost didn't take the photos, but am glad I did.  Even got a friendly wave off the driver (he probably thought 'there's that wally who was taking photos of me a few weeks ago! ;D)

:D :D - He probably did Joe  :D :D - thanks for the effort anyway mate... much appreciated

Brillant pics joe, went to hampshire yesterday 107miles from us and saw 1 john deere and 1 tx66 working and that was it. Shame because right next to out house the were going and i missied it :D

How many miles did you cover? :) :)

WOW, i dont go that far, also just relised that its already been asked sorry  ::) Do you bike for a hobby too or just as a mode of transport :) :)

Well its only mode of transport besides buses, but I do enjoy biking when the weathers OK - all the better this time of year!  I should explore some different roads really, bound to be lots more stuff hidden away, but I always play it safe and go where I'm 99% sure of some results!

Well its only mode of transport besides buses, but I do enjoy biking when the weathers OK - all the better this time of year!  I should explore some different roads really, bound to be lots more stuff hidden away, but I always play it safe and go where I'm 99% sure of some results!

Um better to be safe than sorry  ;):) :)

I think the best thing for combine hunting would be a helicopter or light aircraft!  Failing that, getting to know someone who owns one and seeing if they can see whats about so I can plan my bike route ;D

I think the best thing for combine hunting would be a helicopter or light aircraft!  Failing that, getting to know someone who owns one and seeing if they can see whats about so I can plan my bike route ;D

no what you need is a r/c plane like some one has on the french forum and it has a camera built in so he can take pics of tractors and combines from the air ::) or grow some wings

Nice pictures there Joe - anymore Laverda shots ;)

Deutz 35.80 is a very familar machine to me now - ours went like a rocket this year ;)

I think I've got more of the M152 I took at the same time, but the only one I've seen since is a 3750 which I saw when I was on the bus so couldn't get a photo!  If the weather ever improves enough for combining, I'll see if I can track it down - its bound to have more acres to cover!

Saw plenty more today, did get photos but no time to upload them at the mo...saw a JD 9780 CTS, a JD 1188 and Lexion 460 ( in the same field), a Lexion 450 and a Case IH 2188 (the same one photographed earlier in the thread)...

Also saw the CX820 tonight, but it was too far from the road, not to mention too dark to get any photos of :(

There is some lovely scenery around here, and I did fall lucky to see what I did I think.  Been chasing the CTS all summer, and nice to get the Lexion 460 on camera too...the Lexion 450 and CIH 2388 were a bit distant to be honest, but not as distant as a NH TF I got a poor snap of!

Would have liked to have got more of the CX820 though, would have been big help with project!

Apolgies if any spelling mistakes, I'm rather inebriated!

Archived