Gav's Silage Clamp

Gav836

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys :)

Love that mate, stone effect works well huh????  ;)

Cheers Jez, I'll get back to you on that once it dries properly but certainly looks good in my opinion, better than a flat paint surface

thats great Gav, sorry it took me 3 pages to reply!....been busy  :'(!!!.....now thats something i need but would use for dumping beet in for storage rather than using the bale system ;) ;)

thats great Gav, sorry it took me 3 pages to reply!....been busy   :'(!!!.....now thats something i need but would use for dumping beet in for storage rather than using the bale system ;) ;)

bales are more pratical mate, they can get used after for bedding and the area for muck dumping over the year :D :D

All finished now apart from a minor repair to do the the guard rail. All wood has been creosoted (yuck, subs smells worse than the old stuff!) Very pleased with the way it has come out myself, may make a smaller one now as well as one with lower walls for a beet clamp

post-334-132638771301_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638771307_thumb.jpg

Very realistic and looks really authentic  Gav, nice to see a railway sleeper type clamp in 1/32.

Are you going to add the little holes from where the rails had been bolted down :D

Thanks Mark, that was my thinking behind it :)

This is made from new sleepers not old ones ;D:D