roadless 115 and 95

crumbs!! right ill start at my wallet ???  2 ford 5000,s2 xtra 5000 bonnets, 2 duncan cabs,1 set of rear wheels,1 pair round mudguards +other bits, cut and join the bonnets ,bare metal repaint,lots of swearing, lots of stella artois, lots of roll ups, 6 coats of paint on bonnets, cabs, scatch built air cleaners, home made decals,more swearing etc, 20 hours plus on each model, mrs thinks im mad, im begining to wonder also. i really enjoy making these but they could be for saleat the right price, need to recover some of my outlay, i also need to find sources for more authentic axles for the roadless altho im very pleased how these turned out. ok  catch you later

After you've been here a while longer Mike you'll see just how crackpot some of the members here really are..... many have no idea of the value of money  ::);):D

Stick them on the classifieds and you will likely be very pleasantly surprised, particularly now big bad barry has taken a shine to them to cosy up with his Udimore Jewelltracs  ;) I saw him carrying an impulse buy of an eyewatering tray of scratch built Counties around at Spalding.... ;)

They look fantastic by the way... great work  ;D

After you've been here a while longer Mike you'll see just how crackpot some of the members here really are..... many have no idea of the value of money  ::);):D

Stick them on the classifieds and you will likely be very pleasantly surprised, particularly now big bad barry has taken a shine to them to cosy up with his Udimore Jewelltracs  ;)I saw him carrying an impulse buy of an eyewatering tray of scratch built Counties around at Spalding.... ;)

They look fantastic by the way... great work  ;D

:o :o That wasn't me..... :-[:-[ Sorry Mrs Udi I am only putting them in the cabinet for safe keeping until the customer comes round and collects them ....honest  :-X:D