WE HAVE FORD AND MASSEY MAGS NOW ,HOW ABOUT DB & IH

Those that belong to The David Brown Tractor Club will already know that they do a quarterly magazine, nothing like the other tractor mags but still some interesting articles in it, Will cost you £22 a year sub to be a member which includes the magazine and they will probably shoot me for suggesting it but you do see them on eBay from time to time. The current one is number 47.

cant honeslty see there being enough room for all these different mags ,ct covers the majority of them, and i am sure rory wouldnt object to making it bigger if it sold more copies, if any mag survived longterm it would need to be a mainstreen tractor so to speak liek this fergy one or ford and fordson, otherwise its just not going to last

cant honeslty see there being enough room for all these different mags ,ct covers the majority of them, and i am sure rory wouldnt object to making it bigger if it sold more copies, if any mag survived longterm it would need to be a mainstreen tractor so to speak liek this fergy one or ford and fordson, otherwise its just not going to last

Totally agree. See what happened to 'The Plough'. 2 issues and gone. Everyone has their 'favorite' tractor make but generaly, anyone with an interest in tractors, is a general interest. We do not need or want 'overkill'. I have bought other magazines of 'one make' and to be honest, after a while I find them rather boring and the majority of the content is covered in the now mainstream magazines anyway and in an unbiased way. If you take any of the main magazines anyway, the content of the one make ones will be pretty predictable anyway in my veiw. I'm more than satisfied with what we already have and may they long continue and have our support.

im on about a genral mag like ford and massey ones that are out now

im sure even those have subscribe only mags not availble in the shops

ah yes nigel it would be great if they brought out a regular DB and IH magazine on account of DB and IH been related and case of course they could put all into the one magazine!

the DB clubs magazine is quiet good but there is only 4 issues a year and ive noticed some articles been repeated in the magazine to.

we will have to see if any thing develops! i may of mentioned this before but at the cooly record smash David Brown was the third most popular tractor at it! first been MF and second Ford.