My Same Jag95

Kiwi6920

Well been over the other side of the hill at our other farms where my jag95 is bassed at the moment, we kitted her up for tree handling before it went over, im the only one that drive her now im the only one that doesnt break things in trees ::)

Any way here are a couple of pics i took toady with the anbro grapple onl its 7 foot wide, it will lift a 10m pine tree with a 70cm barrel in one whole length

SDC10393.jpg

SDC10395.jpg

She has a Gsm loader on it, it has been refitted with a Titan 130 front axle, she keept snaping the standard axles when she was new 7000hrs ago

thats a nice tractor

looks tidy, has all the panels and windows.........ha ha!........great

pics in action please   ;D ;D

You realy are blind arnt you pudd, it has its side pannels off ::) clearly visable, they are in the shed so they cant be bent ::)

How can i get action pics when im the one working it??  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks a well cared for machine Nick. yes as amrky say's some action pictures please ???

Yeah about those pics, i have to get over to the other farms to get them, we are busy calving 300 cows at home at the moment so i dont get to go to my escape place  ::) mid august by the sound of things is my next trip over