My Mates Yard

Deere-est

It's not often I get to have a mooch around my mates yard with the camera in daylight but the other day I did. So here are just some o the 150+ machines he has in stock at the moment. Some are awaiting work, some sold, some for sale. The core of the business is the export of MF tractors but this extends to all makes, plant, trucks. ... anything really.

Here goes!  :)

M 290 ex workshop and a 690 pre workshop

post-227-132638788534_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638788542_thumb.jpg

:) Another Gold Standard pair, a 595 with cab removed, looks like a tractor puller now!! And a stunning and very common outfit from days gone, a 165 with a Weeks tipping trailer awaiting it's shipping container.

post-227-13263878894_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638788945_thumb.jpg

:) :) :) :) :) And finally, picked up from a farm sale near Street in Somerset after a life on the peat. A 165 half track  :o As you can see, the acidic soils havn't been to kind to the tracks but my mate will not be selling this one or chopping the parts away. He plans to put this to one side for a proper nut and bolt restoration one day. You may see it on the show circuit in a few years  ;)

post-227-132638789011_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638789017_thumb.jpg

:o :o :o - I've just had to take some of me old ticker pills... thanks for posting Trissle...

That 165 looks a real rare lady... I guess the track will be easy enough to repair once he gets the first cleat made as a pattern...

What does he charge for a gold star 165 then mate ???