Agrimodels.co.uk / Farmtoysworld.com

Andy

For those of you that attend Spalding, you will know my Dad has a fairly hefty stall with plenty of models, spares, figures etc...

Over the coming months, I will be working with him to catalogue the stock into an online shop which will be found at either of the above addresses.

sounds good Andy.....from what i've seen the last few times......its gonna take a while!  ;D ;D

so will his stll be slimmed down for the next event?

like Farmtoysworld.com myself ;)

Good stuff Mr E and Mr E Jnr. I always have difficulty at your Dads stall, not just for it always attracting a huge crowd; but I couldn't look at any one thing in particular as there is such a huge offering. A website will be ace :)

• 6 months later...

Right...

Pleased to say that Farm Toys World is now open, and ready for business.

It has the first few dozen items of stock uploaded, with much much more to be added. I am finishing off the customised look of the shop so have put a temp layout for the first few weeks. There will also be a few tweaks here and there too. If anyone finds any "bugs" please let me know.

You can find the site at www.farmtoysworld.com

or www.agrimodels.co.uk

For anyone who does not know, the shop stock is based on the stall my dad has at the Spalding shows.

great idea Andy It gives a good price for most things It looks a helpful site for anyone on the forum new looking for models and value prices and they should feel at home with the easy to use site and knowing that they wont be cheated or mislead like other auction sites throughtout the web.

well Done Andy

Yes Sean, I have about 25 boxes to work through, but they will all go on there.

good luck!!!, its bad enough at Spalding!, at least you wont have people in the way ;)

great site as well!!, also book marked ;D

good luck!!!, its bad enough at Spalding!, at least you wont have people in the way ;)

great site as well!!, also book marked ;D

i am taking you and  the pushchair round this april, leave harry with juels for 10 mins, and barge our way through, me in the pram you pushing, eveyone gives way for a pram :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the comments. It will take time to get it all on there, but hopefully there will be something for everyone!

Another good thing is the ability to buy now, and then collect / pay at Spalding which should make it easier!