PMC 979AC PEA HARVESTER

texas

I think they are supposed to be in the region of 300 quid, or were a couple of years back when they had them on Farmmodels site; they are very well made (tig welded) hence the price tag.  I assume thats a prototype, I think it would benefit from a better cab, I think the later models had the Claas vista cab, which can be seen on one of the models in the background.

I wish UH would do a viner - PMC one would go just nice with my Ploeger :)

• 1 month later...

now dont get me wrong thats a cracking model, but they are such a easy basic shape to make ,that would they really be worth 475 euros????? i mean jas made the ploger one easy enough, ok he had the skill, but looking at them with a few drawings and some time they wouldnt be to hard to make at a fraction of that cost

Given the time it takes to make the prototype - which generates no money - I'd say 400+ would be well worth it really. You think how long your Massey Combine took Sean, hours alone your looking at £200+ then there is materials, paint etc. . . And that's styrene.

now dont get me wrong thats a cracking model, but they are such a easy basic shape to make ,that would they really be worth 475 euros????? i mean jas made the ploger one easy enough, ok he had the skill, but looking at them with a few drawings and some time they wouldnt be to hard to make at a fraction of that cost

go on Sean, start it on your honeymoon! ;D ;D ;D