Field work in Holland update 06/08

ertlerik

Ohh yeah those classic old deeres, they are cracking, love the F11 loader on the jd, she fits like a glove, drove one on a nuffield loader, was a nice loader

Those are some stunning pics there eric, REALY nice mix of machines, some uncommen ones in that mix

Thanks for showing the pics

Some more baling going on today, first up a New Holland with a bale stacker, a Case IH 1056 with a Welger baler, and a Fendt vario with front loader.

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

Next a Deutz 180.7 with New Holland bigbaler

Deutz1807NewHollandBB960.jpg

DeutzNewHolland.jpg

Deutz-NewHolland.jpg

And a Valtra with a welger baler

ValtraWelger.jpg

ValtraWelgerMeyer.jpg

ValtraWelgerMeyer-.jpg

Interesting to see the different methods for the small bale handling. Most people round here who still use small bales are on square eights or tens.

Great pictures.  ;)

it is eh john, most seem very labour intensive like the ones poping the bales direct onto the trailers, ,even the multi pack one needs 3 rigs running, although that "pack"? doesnt look very strong on the front of the loader does it, one hell of a bend in it

nice collection of pics there Erik, great variation!! ;D ;D

could you though, please only post six pics per reply and not all in one :) :)

Sorry about that  :-[ will keep it at six next time, sure like the way photobucket works for posting pictures.

Thank you all for the compliments  ;)

Erik.

indeed, it saves you time posting them up!!!, just upload there and link to FTF! ;D ;D

also like Tris said, not seen an elevator like that here, there are some nice differences in Europe! :) :)

Yes photobucket is good Erik nice to see larger photos than the smaller attachments. The one thing that does annoy me at times is that I get upload errors. Seems to be that I need to delete cookies and then that seems to work.

When i upload on photobucket i use the bulkuploader they provide, i make sure all the pictures i want to upload are in one file on my computer, than i press select all and upload, this works best for me after trial and error, for me it is a learn as you go type thing, i am not a dot com generation guy.

Erik.

Ah maybe that is where I have being going wrong Erik. I been clicking on individual files so iit is tedious if there are a lot to upload. I must try your method. I cut my computer teeth on dos. I tell our IT people I only drive the machine and we pay the IT guru's to fix it.