MF 50 Jubiläumsmodell: 1958 - 2008 Deutschland - Limited Edition

Barry

I am now getting rather sick and tired of the hype that these models are attracting and the rip-off prices that are being asked for them considering that they are recomended at a price of £22. Yes, I know that they are difficult to come by in some areas, so my sugestion is, we here on the forum, amongst other things, help each other out, right? So, how about anyone that can find any at a REASONABLE price help those that can't find one. Those of you that can find any please say so so that those that can't can send you a PM. I for one would like one of these models and I'm certain sure that when the time comes, this type of 'favour', if that's the right word, will be retuned. I think you all know what I'm trying to say.

good idea mate, Trouble is i cant find any at any price apart from on ebay, i want to get another one but cant find any

and i am affraid to say that you prob wont either, i have rung and visited all the fergy dealers down here, including a normally garden machinery dealer that does fergys stuff, and noone can get any more, the allocations gone to each countryand dealer(7 or 8) and thats it hence the steep prices,

I have contacted 6 MF dealerships across the Southwest and they have all more or less told me the same, either they did not receive their allocation or those thad did all the staff had them. Some people that I have spoken to told me that they pre-ordered one from their dealer and never received it, again, staff filtched them. They are not happy bunnies!

There are about 4 for sale on Ebay at the present time at least one of whom is a member on here, the problem is then that you are in a bidding war  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

edit.... I have just searched "Massey Ferguson in Diecast and vehicles" and found 6 for sale  :o :o :o