Combining down in Kent

farmernick06

Thanks everyone for the kind words  :o Very nice indeed, trying to remember everything said..

I live just outside Gravesend Marshman,  ;)never heard of either to be honest :-\

To all about the wall: Yeah i think it's just the pressure on the wall and being shoved by the telehandler, when i went round the back the wall looked very flimbsy if i kicked it i reckon i could of made a whole. As for that Graham, they may be able to get a small forklift behind it but not the telehandler, probably a shovel job  :-\ Although some of the grain fell into a stream behind the shed  :-\

Um, they changed contractors because of the price mainly i think, and Barkers wanted priority i heard of harvest and the old contractors had so much ground to cover they wouldn't of been able to do it around the time the farm wanted, thats what a guy who used to work for the old contractors said anyway  :)

Thanks again for the kind words  ;)

Thanks everyone for the kind words  :o Very nice indeed, trying to remember everything said..

I live just outside Gravesend Marshman,  ;)never heard of either to be honest :-\

To all about the wall: Yeah i think it's just the pressure on the wall and being shoved by the telehandler, when i went round the back the wall looked very flimbsy if i kicked it i reckon i could of made a whole. As for that Graham, they may be able to get a small forklift behind it but not the telehandler, probably a shovel job  :-\ Although some of the grain fell into a stream behind the shed  :-\

Um, they changed contractors because of the price mainly i think, and Barkers wanted priority i heard of harvest and the old contractors had so much ground to cover they wouldn't of been able to do it around the time the farm wanted, thats what a guy who used to work for the old contractors said anyway  :)

Thanks again for the kind words  ;)

Dont worry no one has herd of snargate  :D

Im a good 50miles from you so thats where i am 50miles that way  :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...