hi i am new

1/32collector

hi i am a small collector 30 or so tractors as well as trailers ploughs etc. i am lookind for advice and tips on how to make my collection better. ie self builds where to start. i would like to start with a large silage rake for my jcb 416. any advice would be greatfull. thank you 

Great to see another new member climb aboard. Have a good look through the various conversion topics. There is no end of inspiration in many topics.

Enjoy your time on FTF. Any questions, click the Staff List tab, choose a Mod and ask away :)

Indeed... welcome aboard buddy...

Funnily enough... Deere-est is a small collector as well  ;D - 2ft 4" in his socks evidently !

Anyway... great to have you here... enjoy yourself... keep your nose clean... no biting, scratching or name calling and all that... if you need any help I'll be happy to answer any questions you have...

So... when can we see a picture of your collection... why not start a new topic in the 'Your entire collection' board - we can all sit back and watch it grow as we see the money filtering out of your bank account  :)

One question to kick us off then

What's your fave model ??? and why ??? (make that two questions then)

hi i am a small collector 30 or so tractors as well as trailers ploughs etc. i am lookind for advice and tips on how to make my collection better. ie self builds where to start. i would like to start with a large silage rake for my jcb 416. any advice would be greatfull. thank you 

well first off make sure you get rid of all the tractors unless they're MF of course ;)

welcome to the forum mate  :)