Farming action in the Wallonie (Belgium)

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's weird about the Agrifac? This is just the normal colour scheme ;) As always great pictures, ever thought of sending them to www.agrifoto.nl?

thanks for your comment, but at the time I am busy enough to keep up my posting my pictures in here. If I started posting in yet another forum I would have to cease work and family life completely ...

This is also the reason why I could not repeat any further journey Begium after making a "good-bye autum harvest 2008" trip on Saturday, November 8, which might probably stay the last "agriculture" trip to the region until spring seeding of sugar beet and planting potatos next year ...

So here we go with sightings of November 8 which was not only blessed by perfect weather (however, as you can see on some pictures, those officiale permitted farm ways for all public where so slippery and muddy that I almsost lost control of my car at some places and a complete car wash was necessary afterwards but also a lot of luck, as all this sightings took place in an area of what I guess 16 square miles after leaving the highway - so in contrast to earlier journey to Belgium I could "safe" a lot of time and fuel and instead relax and really anjoy all this sightings, sometimes even without my camera, just breathing the sweet air of the fresh harvested sugar beet fields - oh I can not wait for next autumn ...

hIMG_4993.jpghIMG_4998.jpghIMG_4999.jpghIMG_5001.jpghIMG_5008.jpghIMG_5015.jpg

I'd love to work out in this area. Such a huge amount of machinery moving on a daily basis. I am surprised you have not sold all of the photo's and bought yourself a helicopter for your travelling  :D :D

Superb camera work as we have come to expect from you. I love the 7710 John Deere duo on carting duties and the as for the Fendt gang lifting carrots. .. what a sight to see hidden away behind those tall tree's.  8):)

would not dare to stay on that hill on the night of halloween, but I sayed a prayer for the sake of the souls under the ground beneath me while taking pictures of modern high-tech on the top of the public accessible grave hill and did manage to get back to ground level without major injuries in spite there where no steps or ladders ...

gIMG_5194.jpggIMG_5198.jpggIMG_5199.jpggIMG_5202.jpggIMG_5205.jpg

I'd love to work out in this area. Such a huge amount of machinery moving on a daily basis. I am surprised you have not sold all of the photo's and bought yourself a helicopter for your travelling  :D :D

Superb camera work as we have come to expect from you. I love the 7710 John Deere duo on carting duties and the as for the Fendt gang lifting carrots. .. what a sight to see hidden away behind those tall tree's.  8):)

tryed to make some trade with my photo CDs via this form a year ago, but there was no big success that way, but I am selling some photo CDs via Ebay from time to time but they make normally not much more then 10 Euro per example, sometimes even below 5 Euro ...

The market seems not to be big business - yet I will try to shift to more professional video making and see what can be done that way; I am also planning a book, dedicated to row crops and especially sugar beet growing and harvesting technology ...

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post your pictures on this forum, it's great to see all the different tractor colours in the same area, just goes to show that all makes can do the same job, it just comes down to personal preference at the end of the day.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)