Driving Impressions - 1950 Petrol/Parrafin Ferguson TED-20......

NewHolland2

Well I finally got to get back behind the wheel of my Fergie today after it's engine strip-down and re-build in the Summer. It was brilliant and it performed just as you would expect from one of these brilliant little tractors. The clutch on this particular model can have it's moments but now I'm getting used to operating it again it was pretty smooth......Everything was in working order and for a 50 year old tractor the steering lock is incredible, when using the Steering Wheel Spinner I was surprised just how far the old girl could lock......Anyway it was brilliant fun to drive again and hopefully I'll get out more often now that it is up and running again......

Any questions feel free to ask...... :);) ;) :) :) ;)

Cheers

NewHolland2

Will do, needs a bit of mechanical attention, also looking out for new manifold as mines a Diesel Major with a Power Major manifold  :-\ Front cowling and a rub down and patch up on the mudguards, new set of tyres (sting the wallet) and a 2 furrow Ransomes or set of drags or similar and i'll be away.  :) With a lot less money though  :-\

Left it out, not an original feature, anyway, I'm a good driver...... ;) ;) ;)

Give me a shout when the Major's ready Powerstar......that'll be a wee laugh...... :D;) ;)

only asked about roll bar because a freind of mine has had to put one on because the law ses he has to on the road

might not be true but we made him one that would come off easily