TM190's Machinery Pics

TM190

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats it, waited all year for it  :D :D

JD 6620 nice once i got hang off it, MF 4345  :-\ Deff no no got rid if her brave and quick  :D MF 7475 Dyna VT is the yoke for drawing silage loved it  8) 8)

Also pushed in a few load into pit with Manitou and quite like the buckraking too, bit of crack  ;D  Manitou was perfect for job  ;) ;)

Two videos aswell which i'll upload now  ;) ;)

questions fire away  :)

tidy pics  ;)

the size of the trailers make sence, more of them means more people can be driving and not waiting. better than a couple of big ones.  :-\ ;)

its not the size, its the age and state of them  :-\ :-\

nice pics mate, what model is that little fergy and loader then?? seems a bit small to me or maybe its just the wheels fitted that makes it look small?

Flip me Sean, I couldn't even tell you.. wasn't really about with us that long as it was ahead...  :-\ :-[:-[

Lovely pics and video Blake... thanks for sharing mate... so is the dyna VT your fave then mate ??? - what do you think to the 5470... has she got plenty of grunt ???

Dyna VT is the way to go  ;)8) 8) once i got the hang of her i loved it. So easy to work with in field and on lane.. Got her into pedal mode on the lane so i could floor her  ;D ;D flat out down a old lane  ::) ::) I want one  ;D

5470 done the job, Just.. bit more power would of been better  :-\ :-\

some tidy photos there mate so you like the deere what gearbox did it have.

Aye deere was nice enough, Standard gearbox, big ignorent levers  :D :D  ;)

Was flat out today at slurry on silage ground. 3 1300G tankers on the go.. I was flat out in the mitey MF 7475 Dyna VT  ;D ;D No pictures as i was driving all day  :-\ :-\

is that the biggest tanker a 7475 can work with? ha ha!

Right well i've now left collage, Finished my first year and im now on Work Placement till November..

Today was my first day and beacuse of wet, miserble weather we weren't doing much..

First job was too sort out tedder so washed it all down and the TM125  ;)

Photo0625.jpg

Photo0626.jpg

Photo0627.jpg

Photo0629.jpg

The person before me on it was hard on her.. Manged to break 9 Tines ???::)

Photo0628.jpg

One of the other workers was hooking on the pallet forks and forgot that there were underneath the pallet  ::) I just had to laugh  :D :D

Photo0630.jpg

Brush has had better day  :D :D

Photo0631.jpg

just a few peices of kit sitting around waiting to go  ;D ;D

The wee Kane

Photo0638.jpg

The FX 375

Photo0639.jpg

Digging contractors TM and Kane lowloader

Photo0640.jpg

Now after seeing all this blue i wasn't very happy but then i found this  ;D  Made me feel slightly better  :-\ :D :D

Photo0641.jpg

They have started clearing an area of waste ground to build a new shed on  ;)

Photo0642.jpg

TM155 and 12ton NC

Photo0643.jpg

Photo0644.jpg

Thats it, any questions fire away  ;):)