What a mess I made

Now I like that pops... very very nice... so come on.. walk us through it buddy... what did you do first ?

Well I was plowing in the our pussys litter box :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :D :D

Actually I was trying some weathering stuff I got........

Method??  errr well just go to the hobby shop that sells tanks and war replicas and they will also sell camo weathering paste, looks like my wife makeup actually........ :'(  I was trying to get a rust/mud look not sure I made it or not.....can wash it right off....

I don't know about trying pops... you did ! - I love it.. I think it looks great

So... how many colours do you have to apply to get that finish then ???

What about putting some 'solid' mud in the tyre cleats perhaps ???

And how about making the exhaust totally rusty as well ???

Oooo I'm getting all excited again !  :o:-[

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  Playing around with my 784

012-4.jpg

looks good rick but there is one thing that worries me , i thought your display was for  sod cutting (turf cutting), & if thats the mess your tractors get into , i wouldnt like to see the quality of your lawn fields  :-\

Looks perfectly good to me - just as I would expect after a day around the pig fields.  At least it looks like one I see that spends all day and every day hauling a bowser around the pig fields. 

Problem is my car also looks the same after he has been up and down the drive a few times in wet weather.

• 4 weeks later...