Drop the hitch

Rick

Hey Rick what do you mean ?  ???

There are lots of tractors with a front hitch in North America. By the way it's a much more convinient way to ballast your tractor in the front. Just lower your linkage attach the wheight lift and go.  ;)8) 8)

The front hitch will become as comon in NA as in europe it's just a matter of time.

really I should of said out west far west in America 5000, to 10,000 acre farms and you would see both, a combo, of course depending on the crop...

I will add here that the Case IH 335, 330 hp similiar to the mf 8690 has a heavy duty hitch with 8,572 kg lift capacity and a drawbar that will handle a vertical load of 11,000 pounds like a big grain cart etc........

well that told Rick!!! :D :D ::)

i doubt you would see one though Rick unless it was a special built one......go on, invest in a lot of 1000 special editions ;) ;)

What >:(  :D :D :D :D  UH needs to follow Ertl idea of making both options, Euro/NA for their replica......In reality that big 8690 will sell well out west

Fair shout pops... I guess if it's anything like the rest of the MF range it will have different lighting configurations for the states... and warning trianlges etc...

Would be nice for UH to make both versions... RC2 did it for us with the 1505... I would guess that UH still don't see the US market as something they want to invest in.. perhaps  :-\

Your tyres (tires to you) are different too... something I also noticed for the French market on my holidays this year... Even though the 8690 will doubtless be a 'global tractor' there will be subtle differences nonetheless..

Fair shout pops... I guess if it's anything like the rest of the MF range it will have different lighting configurations for the states... and warning trianlges etc...

Would be nice for UH to make both versions... RC2 did it for us with the 1505... I would guess that UH still don't see the US market as something they want to invest in.. perhaps  :-\

Your tyres (tires to you) are different too... something I also noticed for the French market on my holidays this year... Even though the 8690 will doubtless be a 'global tractor' there will be subtle differences nonetheless..

prob more dwn to them preffering 1/16th stuff maybe mark???

prob more dwn to them preffering 1/16th stuff maybe mark???

Im starting to wonder what the future of the 1/16 scale will be over here.  The price of raw material is going through the roof, especially zinc.  Lot of young collectors will be forced to another scale.....hopefully 1/32

How hard would it be to get UH to do a limted run with a nice big front weight, we dont realy use front hitchs over here, seen some big fendts speced without front links...

Id buy on with the mounted front weights

Careful Nick you may be making the ssame mistake I did by generalizing by using the term "over here"...........I should been more specific and said out west in the states........ ;)  so you may be right in your area........

Hopefully Sean the master can take off the front hitch but will see after he gets one in his hands..............

need to see one first mate, the pics aint overly clear (the ones i have seen) as to whether its a 1 piece removable one, or built partially into the chassis like the fendt 818/20's are, it its that way its a lot of cutting ect chassis wise, which leads to paint work ect to sort the problem out, and would need to see what shape the front weights are to ,might only do arm mounted ones ??

need to see one fiorst mate, the pics aint overly clear (the ones i have seen) as to whether its a 1 peice removable one, or built partially into the chassis like the fendt 818/20's are, it its that way its a lot of cutting ect chassis wise, which leades to paint work ect to sort the problem out, and would need to see what shape the front weights are to ,might only do arm mounted ones ??

Marriage sure has made you humble :D :D :D :D :D  I know mate, fingers crossed...x