• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks you

dad said the framer told him  that a minny crashed into it the front axsel :(

me driving to the next farm ?  :D

look tris i can tuch the pedals ......  can you yet  :D :D :D :D

I was happily going through your topic Thomas and enjoying the pictures you have posted for us all to see.. .. thinking, what a lovely young lad to be out with his Dad, enjoying some proper father - son time and seeing what Dad does to buy him his model tractors. Fitting the pipes, helping him reverse into small yards, keeping Penny out of harms way. ..

What a top young man I thought. ..

Then I get to this reply and think. . .  "Why you cheeky little beggar!!!" you wait 'till I see you next. ..  Have you ever tried walking with your shoe laces tied, have ya? Hey?

What about eating doggy chocolate buttons? Ever done that .. .  well? Hey I bet you've never been chased by a Hobbit and ran into a glass door that was shut have ya?

Well. .. you may just get to find out what all of the above are like youngun'!!

;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was happily going through your topic Thomas and enjoying the pictures you have posted for us all to see.. .. thinking, what a lovely young lad to be out with his Dad, enjoying some proper father - son time and seeing what Dad does to buy him his model tractors. Fitting the pipes, helping him reverse into small yards, keeping Penny out of harms way. ..

What a top young man I thought. ..

Then I get to this reply and think. . .  "Why you cheeky little beggar!!!" you wait 'till I see you next. ..  Have you ever tried walking with your shoe laces tied, have ya? Hey?

What about eating doggy chocolate buttons? Ever done that .. .  well? Hey I bet you've never been chased by a Hobbit and ran into a glass door that was shut have ya?

Well. .. you may just get to find out what all of the above are like youngun'!!

;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ignore him Thomas, you are my mate.

I'll trap that little tris under a glass and keep him quiet that way mate

And I'll break wind (do a poppy blow off) in the glass first.... just for good measure...

Don't you worry Thomas B... we'll keep him away...

Anway.. he can't tie knots so don't worry about the shoe-lace threat..

Pssst... over here... I need to whisper....

Tracie (Tris's girlfriend) told me she still ties Tris's laces every morning... when she's away he has to wear them girly velcro shoes  ;) - our secret though buddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

been with dad again on the xmas holidays .

roads where slippery and very trecherus and nearley slid through an hedge getting to the first farm,not helped by the night loader loading our trailer wrong

this time he made me do all the work

me getting pipes of trailer

22120915Small.jpg

fitting to bin

22120914Small.jpg

fitting to trailer

22120912Small.jpg

starting the donkey engine

22120911Small.jpg

me at the controls

2212099Small-1.jpg

well its great to see my favourite FTFer working hard.... don't learn to drive that Lorry Thomas or the boss will want to take you on full time buddy  :of

Geat pictures and thanks for sharing...

Is that pipe very heavy ???

oops sorry marky , yesterday i did get to drive it , dad said automatics are easy & they are too  ;D ;D

have even got film of me driving ,but can't get it of phone

and the pipes arnt heavy really just awkward :-\

281209Small.jpg

2812092Small.jpg

found somthing for you mark  ;)  for sale or scrap if you want it  ;)

221209Small.jpg

goodness gracious me... Thomas driving a truck  :of ... Automatic as well hey... boy oh boy your dad is lazy these days... what does he do with his left hand now he doesn't have to change gear... perhaps he picks his nose  :of:-[;D

As for the MF loader... can you drive it over for me... I'd love to get that working in my yard  :-*

great to see a young lad willing to work thomas :) , i can see you will grow up to have a great get on and get it done attitude to anything you do and not be frightened to get your hands dirty. with a work ethic like that you will get noticed by a future employer and all the things you see and do out and about with your dad will stand you in good stead, you're dad must be very proud of you, keep up the good work buddy you look like you really enjoy it! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...