Wiking Claas and John Deere collerd

AJH

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLAAS AXION 850 with front weight

2566320,fmt=xxl.jpg

It's time for new rules! The CLAAS AXION 850 is a true-to-detail collectors model. The hood opens.

Size:    1:32 

Material: zinc

Manufacturer: Wiking

Article Number: 00 0256 632 0

Your Price:  EUR 52.90 

Available: Available mid December

both looks very very nice :) just think what a combine would look like if they ever made one ???

Yep, I keep thinking the same...if you go by what is in the Siku range then can you imagine if they did the Lexion 600 as a Wiking...with Terra Tracs and a V1050 header...I do harp on about it, but can you imagine it?  Lovely!

But the Axion looks superb, might have to look out for that one, not sure about the JD, need to have a better look at it.

went into le tuckwells yesterday while wasting a few hrs, and they said it wont be arround for a month or two min, ???? several people had been asking but they cant order them yet??, so uncles got one on hold for me at staff discount rate ( free if lucky) alomng with an order in for the valderstad stuff from uh all in dealer boxes

If you log onto the farmphoto website there are pictures from all angles of the new 6930 on the 1/32 models section :)

The cab both inside and outside is leagues ahead of the poor 7530 effort from siku ;)compare the picture to your own 7530 model and you will soon see The 6930 detail  is staggeringly good :-*

Aside from that the wheels are correct size for model unlike the ridicuously oversized ones on all recent Siku releases >:(

The front weight is superb but I agree its better suited too the 7430/7530 models.

My problem is I love the JD7530 real tractor but by buying the 6930 toy im gonna have too ditch my 7530 toy because in comparrison its "pants"

I think their might be a few 6930/7530 conversions in the pipeline ::)

Look at the Amazone planter in that set of pics!!  :o:-*

The Deere is perfect. The pics in the link FB has posted show it to be spot on if you ask me. I wouldn't even criticise the front wieght to be honest. If it was lugging a big plough around or a 4m powerharrow/drill loaded up with wheat she'd need plenty of wieght up front.

Looks spot on to me and that bottom bit of the weights might be removable  :-\ :-\ the only thing is you'll need a big ring hitch on a trailer etc to fit that black pin into it  :o :o and who's gonna be the first to make some British number plates up to stick in  :D :D :D