toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

Sorry to hear you won't be there buddy... I know the credit crunch feeling myself as well... I'll be more of a spectator than a customer this year sadly...

As for the commision idea... now I like the sound of that  ;D

I'll be snapping the odd pic or two for you all to look at of course   ;)

good lad, if your there early give me a bell, will get a sticker of someone so you can sort a few pics out early when its quiet,

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Sean will see how we get on it'll be rude of us not to have a spoof or 3  :D :D :D what about if i start him early say six they he can go to bed at say 10  :-\ :-\ :-\ :D :D

yeah might be safer :D :D mind you get him drunk and his mrs will hunt you down mate, i am in hiding from her after all the ebay links i sent him  :D :D

Well Sean will see how we get on it'll be rude of us not to have a spoof or 3  :D :D :D what about if i start him early say six they he can go to bed at say 10  :-\ :-\ :-\ :D :D

Listen pal... I'll have at LEAST two pints... and I'll not go to bed until AT LEAST 9.30pm.. I'm on holiday for goodness sake  :o :o ;D

You will be gentle with me Si won't you  :-[ :'(

2 pints every half an hour sounds feasible to me  :D :D  ;D ;D starting to get a bit concerned about this Diane she sounds evil  :o :o :o :'( :'(

is if you cross her, i am living out of the country, only came back for one night, bang food posioned by her, all for ebay links,  :D :D get hubby smashed ,lot worse i recon