toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thats me finished work, tommorow loading the van with the layout and some bits and peices i have made for toytrac, must remember to put some liquids in the van mainly oil  :o no time to clean the van so sharon and adam will have to indure the crumbs on the dash the mud and cow shiv in the areas where you sit , still got the 29 pence in the door pocket just in case we need something on route it has been there a year still you never know , so happy days

look forward to seeing you all graham

well thats me finished work, tommorow loading the van with the layout and some bits and peices i have made for toytrac, must remember to put some liquids in the van mainly oil  :o no time to clean the van so sharon and adam will have to indure the crumbs on the dash the mud and cow shiv in the areas where you sit , still got the 29 pence in the door pocket just in case we need something on route it has been there a year still you never know , so happy days

look forward to seeing you all graham

Wot! no clean van for Adam to make the milestone trip?  Not good enough, Graham, you really ought to make the effort.

Hmm, come to think of it Madam needs a good hose-down too. OK forget what I just said as I doubt whether I shall have time to do that job too - see you all on Sunday (in dirty vehicles!)

I've been cleaning up my vehicle today, have'nt done it for 2 years so thought I'd better in order to be able to look out the windows! May have to cut the budget for Sunday though, just had the MOT and it cost me £456 but at least with new discs and brake pads, amongst a few other bits and bobs, it will now stop when I put my foot on the pedal. That's the trouble when a vehicle gets to a certain age, you have to start replacing things. Still, can't grumble too much, I've had it 9 years now and has'nt cost me a lot up to now.

sue it has its own eco system in there , bless the van it has space ship milage on it but keeps going the green alge on the side thou is a bit much i might try to remove that  ;) they will be fine be nice and cosy in the front :D :D

At least your van keeps dry, our landie leaks :D :D :D;)

See you saturday at 9 then thanks again Graham and Sharron.

:) :)

I'm off home in a minute, late night ahead. Early start to make the most of the yearly Hobbit Holiday Friday. Jez is coming down to play farms for the afternoon before headinp to his mates'. I'll be plugging away doing Toytrac stuff and making space/preps for guests for Dads 60th then heading to Wincanton Sat lunchtime for the set up.

Feels like Christmas!! ;D