toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant really help you out cerin either mate, will be away from plymouth arround 6ish to pick old ford up, and the car will be pretty stuffed with the layout and stuff i need to take, not sure if you could get a train that early to plymouth ????? would mean a very early start for you, we prob wont be back till 7ish in plymouth at the earliest

thanks for the offer Sean but i ask my mum she said i cant go any because my brothers going on a trip round the world and that will be the last day i see him

thanks for the offer Sean but i ask my mum she said i cant go any because my brothers going on a trip round the world and that will be the last day i see him

Awwwwww. Now that's a bit unfair. Your Brother's off 'round the World and your Mum won't let you go just a short distance? Tell your Mum that the World IS round so your Brother is bound to come back!!! I'd escape if I were you!  ;):D :D

MGU & I will be there!

Down and back in the day! Slowly of course! ;)

MGU has saved up for a big purchase!! No pressure Barry!! ;) ;)

All in hand Kev  ;)

Ermm we will be there ... probably sleeping in the gutter or somewhere at this rate but hey who cares  :-*

I know, I'd like to but lack of time and a looming house move as well as work are not making it look favourable at the minute :-\

Gav... if it has anything to do with sharing Marky's bed again  ;) just tell him how you feel  ;) he will be hurting for a while but he'll get over you when Ben takes your place  ;)

Just checked my booking.. I'm NOW booked in... (Thanks Amanda  ::) ) .... I'll be there about 3pm.. so I relying on one of my FTF buddies to arrange some light MASSEY FERGUSON entertainment for me in the afternoon whilst waiting for the pub to open  ;)

Are we going to have an FTF evening as well ??? Does the crossways do good food ??? Carlsberg on tap ??? sick bags in each room ???

I'll pm you my number Marky and well go have a look about at my mates big old american Massey thing and a few another bits and bobs also a restored 135 if you want the cross ways has just open a new italian restaurant went out there Wednesday night launch night very nice i must say even if the chef is a @@@@@  :D :D :D carling on tap  ;)