Marky Ferguson's Workshop and those Bl**dy potato boxes !!!

Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Touchy aren't we  :D :D :D :D looks good mate really it does good idea stop Ben stealing other peoples as well  ;) ;) ;D ;D

not touchy at all mate but even went to the added blokeyness not to read the instrctions for you  :D :D :D :D

any chance of another 50 mark ? :-\

really ? could be missing out on a great financial goodwill oppertunity here mate  you knock 'em up , send to me , i'll stamp 'em to the buyers want & ship 'em straight off split each way thats about £15 per box so with all cost covered we make £7 per box each, min order is 50 boxes  sorted !

darn we'll make more money than that new tractor of yours  :D :D :D

The MkIV spud box..

With and without braces... do I put them in or leave them out ???

The next model will have planks for the uprights and not square as I think they look too big really  :-\

As always... I'd appreciate your thoughts please... good or bad... I am GRIT determined to produce a pukka version... not achieved it yet mind you  :-[:D :D

DSC_5913.jpg

and for Pops... spud box on Frankie

DSC_5917.jpg

Thanks Pete... mine are 28mm plus the foot (4mm) high mate I think if that helps  :-\

Come on then... lets see yours pwwwwease  ;D

Crikey  ;) Damn it I am gonna have to give you some credit now  :-[

Well done best version yet  ;)

You still smell  :-*

er... thanks Bazza.... I think  :D :D

Oh Frankie is a doll and nice boxes  I would order some but knowing you they would get here just about the time my wife would need it to put my ashes in :D :D :D

Pwwwttthhhhhhh  :P :P :P

Are you hinting at the fact my postal department only opens in the 29th Feb Pops  >:(;D