www.tractorsketch.co.uk

Agrium

Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll probably have guessed where my vote went Ian, but I would have been a bit torn if the Case list went 1694 / 5150 / MX135 ..... Loved the 94 series [bit of a DB man underneath  ;) ]  and the 5150 is an iconic machine, the MX135 was the last true 'Case' before they ended up badge engineered.....

I can provide you with donor pictures of the 7810 and TS115 when it wins  ;) - not sure if they're any good to you though, all off wet film - [watch the bloody JD boys come in here now and ruin it for us  ::);):D] We skipped the 7840 though....

post-1414-132638970928_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the extra votes.  keep them coming....I might even put a topic under general discussion to get in the limelight  :o :o :o

I agree Simon about the Case's 1694 would have been abetter suggestion rather than the MXM.  Not sure I can change it now though.  I'll relook at some of these combinations at a later date, but at the moment there is one or two clear favourites.

My plan is to get a few done for Spalding, but as each one is going to have 3 pics in each, its going to take some time.  :'(

Thanks for the donor pics, unfortunatley as they are they are both too small and too dark.  I have tried putting them in photoshop to lighten up and enlarge, but its not quite enough.  The 7810 is a possibility though....

Im waiting for the pics from your Nan's.  It will have to be a special request to go that old for me !  :D

so am i mate, got 3 but they aint that good, my old dear forgot to get the others so i am still waiting on those to get to me,but hey theres a place called the tinternet, sure a good old tractor pic can be found to test your talents

• 3 weeks later...

Archived