Claas Maxi Swather........

NewHolland2

Nice looking old girl there mart, she looks like the old old chopper shape, how old is she?

I couldn't tell you her age Nick, never actually saw a number plate on it and it's not in an area I know too well........

Thank you for sharing, did not even know about these  ??? Valtra looks sweet as well  8)

Erik.

Cheers Erik........They're not too common around me so was glad I found it........ :) :)

.....which passes through Whiterashes........ :) :)

nice pics Mart, good to see you keep your camera with you!!!

Whiterashes.....sure Marky will comment about Barrys red rashes :-\............ :D :D ::)

i take it your at the Aberdeen university is it he agri 1 or the school 1                 if its the agri 1 what is it like

Scottish Agri College, I'm enjoying it so far........

Also never seen a claas Swather only ih in the USA. Some great pictures also.

texas

Cheers Bas........

nice pics Mart, good to see you keep your camera with you!!!

Whiterashes.....sure Marky will comment about Barrys red rashes :-\............ :D :D ::)

Cheers Ben........ :)

• 5 weeks later...

So is that Arthur Simmers of Bogfechel Whiterashes Andy ??? ???

Nice pictures Martin and glad to see you are finding your way around Aberdeenshire ;) ;)

no its John McIntosh of goval, he has a place just outside newmachar, the swather is a new addition to his fleet.

I'd be interested to know if anyone does know, since I'm nosey that way........ ;D;)

No always home on Wednesday afternoon's, just popped on before moving some cattle........ ;) ;)

i know he has some calves in some of the sheds, and they are growing a fair bit of crops, as far as i know hes in the process of getting most of the farms back

I'd be interested to know if anyone does know, since I'm nosey that way........ ;D;)

No always home on Wednesday afternoon's, just popped on before moving some cattle........ ;) ;)

Ah so they have a 1/2 day for sports on a Wednesday afternoon ;D ;D

i know he has some calves in some of the sheds, and they are growing a fair bit of crops, as far as i know hes in the process of getting most of the farms back

Interesting........Cheers Andy........ :) :)

Ah so they have a 1/2 day for sports on a Wednesday afternoon ;D ;D

That's what they're idea is anyway........I seem to have a differing approach........ :D;)