Adam's County 1004

marshman

Um would be quite a trip, well a masive one but Dad said he would love to go and see it. Could make few days of it? Stay down in devon, lovely part of the world. Wasnt too Bad to somerset when i went with Graham and Sharron to toytrac but i no devons a few hours from there isnt it?

adam adam dont forget that you was nearly going the speed of light in the van that is why it wast that bad mate  :D :D :D :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this true Addy  >:(??? :'( :'(

Ohhhhh the pain  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Formar? Barryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ???

nooooooooooooooooooo Dont worry Marky its not Ture, i LOVE YOU :-*  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

Of course we are coming to you first matey, wont be going to devon for a while, maybe in the summer somtime if we can arrage it with Richard.

Graham, yes and the green mold made it more aerodynamic. And you excelant satnav helped to (you), i would have good lost Thanks

Oh and Graham, when you get a spare hour or 2 if your not doing anything pop over for a cuppa mate.