rollers

we have a real set like this on my dads farm i use to run them all the time we had a cambrige rol set a a sutton ring press set both off set like this they towwed a staght as a die ?well only if the driver was straht any way when you tow them down the road you swap the 2 litle side so the left had side one is on the right and the right hand side one is on the left if you get what i mine nastey thing on the road could nt back up and made a nastey mess of the tar mack which the police werent verey happey about when i took them thougfht the local maket town caused haveick

we have a real set like this on my dads farm i use to run them all the time we had a cambrige rol set a a sutton ring press set both off set like this they towwed a staght as a die ?well only if the driver was straht any way when you tow them down the road you swap the 2 litle side so the left had side one is on the right and the right hand side one is on the left if you get what i mine nastey thing on the road could nt back up and made a nastey mess of the tar mack which the police werent verey happey about when i took them thougfht the local maket town caused haveick

One on top of the other obviously, as thats the only way you could do what you've said......  ::)

no silly you un coulpe both right then you drive forwrad and back so the left hand side one is lined up with the right hand side hole got it so far then you drive around in a big fig of 8 so the that the last roler is in the last hole basci ly yo make them go from pointing out for to pointing in forward if you under stand

I hate to say this, as it could earn me a numpty, but I think I undestand!!  ::)

If you swap the two rear ones over then it will reduce the width. On this model they look too big to do that as they would hit in the middle! :-\

I hate to say this, as it could earn me a numpty, but I think I undestand!!? ::)

If you swap the two rear ones over then it will reduce the width. On this model they look too big to do that as they would hit in the middle! :-\

Thats what I meant, the only way it would work with those is one behind the other.