Mazie 08 Krone big x v8

Massey Boy

I'm surprised they have a 310 on the clamp with a Krone at the other end of the operation. Great pics though Cerin, love those big Deutz's  ;)

Thanks Tris the 310 was keeping up fine as there were only 3 trailers going not 4 as the Renult had broken down but it usally seem to keep up fine

I'm surprised they have a 310 on the clamp with a Krone at the other end of the operation. Great pics though Cerin, love those big Deutz's  ;)

gamble bros over here in ulster run the only big x in the country use a 416 jcb with fold up buckrake and a 7490 mf with front linkage buckrake at every job :o

This is Barrett Contractors , they haul our straw for us , and did 8 loads today .

the jcb is used as they need it to be telscopic for loading straw and hay which they do a lot of in the summer and winter .

Must have lots of trailers on that run then Peter  ???

gamble bros over here in ulster run the only big x in the country use a 416 jcb with fold up buckrake and a 7490 mf with front linkage buckrake at every job :o

he must be a quick buckraking then if one in ireland needs an massey and a farm master

great pics  ;) nice machines to  8)

thanks Mate

This is Barrett Contractors , they haul our straw for us , and did 8 loads today .

the jcb is used as they need it to be telscopic for loading straw and hay which they do a lot of in the summer and winter .

sure is Barretts where do you farm

Great pictures Massey Boy.

texas

thanks

i mean like the krone is a beast and so is the massey the are the best tractors you could drive well that my opinion

yeah the boss said the next tractor he gets he would like it to be a massey

That Krone looks impressive, I'v never seen one in action but I hear they do good work.

they are great foragersif i had the choice i would get one instead of a claas

Brillant pics Mate :) :) :) :) :)

thanks Adam

We farm in the extreme west of Cornwall,

They had 3 trailers pulling straw , 2 pulled with Deutz agrotrons and 1 by the mf , took just over an hour to get from newquay to penzance with 50km .

heck thats going some given the roads down that way mate, ok a30 most of the way, but thats not the best of roads even this time of year