TS Stevens Maize cutting in Blackford PART 2

alpinefocus

Nice pics Dan they've got to do some fields for a farmer buy us that AlvisBros get into and there putting dual wheels on the front of the forager  :o :o ;D ;D ;D

he had dual wheels on the 880 yesterday aswell, but they never went on in the end.

still have about 1000 acres left to do, and on peat

Great pictures Dan. I agree with Robbo the soil need some time to recover. The maize don't look also that good.

Texas

the field has never really dried out all year to give it time to grow properly.  the field up the road had a much better yield and in the same conditions.  strange how it goes

'ol Fuzzywuzzy!! Last time I saw this motley crew I was stuck behind them going up into Glastonbury. Good to see some pics of them, went to college with Met.

I missed the guy I am working for get the 840 stuck last week. He got pulled out by another 840 and a County then the three of them pulled out the TM155. Must have been a hell of a sight. Where was I? Laying turf :(

'ol Fuzzywuzzy!! Last time I saw this motley crew I was stuck behind them going up into Glastonbury. Good to see some pics of them, went to college with Met.

I missed the guy I am working for get the 840 stuck last week. He got pulled out by another 840 and a County then the three of them pulled out the TM155. Must have been a hell of a sight. Where was I? Laying turf :(

Laying turf!! wheres your prioty tris  :D :D :D, that would off been a sight to see

the forager almost went down in the field behind, had to bail out fast.

Tris some of the fields that i pass on my travels are worse than that.

local contractor had 5 tms and 16ton kanes bogged in the one field couple of saturdays ago at maize,another contractor had the johndeere self propelled bogged in the shovel bogged in trying to pull her out and two 7530 deeres bogged as well at grass silage and it would happen right beside a main road

haha should see the mess here then still have cows out so we are running back and forth with silage bales what a mess some amount of discing and rolling i have ahead of me in 09  :D :D

get some pics of the big x if she does go down where she belongs :D :D :D