UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to what ive read recently McCormicks new MTX 145 will appear in exactly same physical appearence as new XTX145 complete with new spidey eyes grille, fancy cab and round rear fenders! Only differences being in transmission and electrics!

Which means this re-re-rehashed mtx 175 ia totally wrong >:(

However that MC130 will do a nice job on the keenan feeder and hedge cutting ::)

grey chassis i would think, dont think they have swapped the red that i know off, all chassis went grey middle of last year, when the 8690 came out

sure they changed the red on the 8690 there. on the 5480 its more like pink at the min... wouldn't do a bit of harm if they changed the red, would save me a bit of work  :D::)

mmmm have mf changed the red in real machines then?? or did uh get it wrong from the start??? they certainly looks the same to me on the ones outside alan snow, new and old ones

uh got it slightly wrong  ;) a tad too pinky  :)

An easy way to make some extra money for uh but I expect they won't fix the steering problem

or the way the floorpan sits lop sided on the chassis.

All three I have had these problems,so stuff you uh with a poxy colour change,sort the problems first >:(

MF have changed their red now... oh so slightly.... and yes all skid units are now grey (same grey as Fendt grey evidently)... I must say... I like it as well - takes me back to the 500 series days  ;D

In fairness to UH... the 'testbed 8690' that I drove 'a la France' was in a different colour (still red and grey... but prototype colours I believe) - I'd not be surprised if UH took their colours from this one atcually  :-\

I am only guessing mind you  ;)

and expensive too boot, i got the RRP prices for the 3 new items . they are in the MPS range from UH.i have ordered a few and got a shock when they told me the trade price. one is 49.99 RRP, plough is 54.99 RRP and the front packer is 52.99 RRP. i'm sure some dealers will set there prices lower than that maybe . can't see them in the uk for a while yet

tell you what nath, going by g&m prices, your wholesaler is pulling the wool over your eyes i recon, if g&m can sell below your wholesale price then they must be getting them cheaper, or selling at a loss?

My opinion is that the market is under pressure. For buyers it is oke, but for sellers it will be hard times i think.

texas

i agree bas, but i cant see them selling at a loss in these times, very close to wholesale maybe ,but not under ,wonder how much they are making on them at those prices

I think big sellers get 30% or more. But they need that to make some money.

Texas

i only put the RRP prices up as a guide for people . plus i think i would be breaking the rules if i said what i will be doing them for.  i use3 different wholesalers and they all have them at these RRP prices.

I think we are fast reaching the point where the bubble will burst - there is too much being bought out too quickly and now it has gone from being affordable to a whole new level. I think collectors lose interest when they realise they cannot keep up, and in these financial times I really can't see it all lasting in my opinion watch this space - there will be casualties