UH New Releases 2009

texas

The Gregoire Besson stuff is MPS range......so will only be in one type of box....the "dealer box"

i.e as far as i know, all of the MPS range is only available in one type of box, so rushing to buy them in "dealer boxes" is not a priority as they will only be in "dealer boxes"

Is this right?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UH have gone model crazy ,3 mccormicks,3 gregoire bessons,claas forger,ford 5000 and the 2 mfs with the colour changes and thats just the ones we know about. these are for the 2Q releases i think and these are only the 1/32nd then you have the other scale stuff as well. makes up for the other brands only releasing a few items a year i suppose.

well the clocks go back soon so more overtime them i suppose :D :D :D :D

Well I think its better to be very discerning with what to buy and what to leave on the shelf even if it is very nice.  Quite simply its getting too expensive now!

Rather than collect I just run 7 or 8 tractors (mostly Deeres) and only buy a new model if its better than my current one (Hardi sprayer replaced by Amazones sprayer for example)

Occasionally a model comes out like the forthcoming Cultiplow/flatliner from Repliagri that simply hasnt been done by any manufacturer before and is a common site on most big arable farms , this becomes a must have item :)

But when its yet another plough after I bought the Kverneland one Im afraid its going to have to be ultra special for me to "upgrade"  just buying all new ploughs because they look nice is foolhardiness at such high prices and especially in these tough times!

Be very selective and as the other lads say shop around for best price ;)

• 1 month later...

Well I think its better to be very discerning with what to buy and what to leave on the shelf even if it is very nice.  Quite simply its getting too expensive now!

Rather than collect I just run 7 or 8 tractors (mostly Deeres) and only buy a new model if its better than my current one (Hardi sprayer replaced by Amazones sprayer for example)

Occasionally a model comes out like the forthcoming Cultiplow/flatliner from Repliagri that simply hasnt been done by any manufacturer before and is a common site on most big arable farms , this becomes a must have item :)

But when its yet another plough after I bought the Kverneland one Im afraid its going to have to be ultra special for me to "upgrade"  just buying all new ploughs because they look nice is foolhardiness at such high prices and especially in these tough times!

Be very selective and as the other lads say shop around for best price ;)

that was really well put :);)

• 3 weeks later...

Bloomin heck!  Weve had this MF 8690 in two shades of red and now with 8 wheels!! And guess what??

They havent arrived on any UK farm as of yet >:(

My friend runs a large MF dealerships flagship premises and he is not expecting his demo model until July!

I wont get too see one until cereals :-\

Isnt it ridiculous that UH have already launched 3 versions of a yet to be seen tractor and then we have Britains supposedly too release a 64 or 7400 series model that will be replaced by 66 and 7600 models in November ???

Bloomin heck!  Weve had this MF 8690 in two shades of red and now with 8 wheels!! And guess what??

My friend runs a large MF dealerships flagship premises and he is not expecting his demo model until July!

Isnt it ridiculous that UH have already launched 3 versions of a yet to be seen tractor and then we have Britains supposedly too release a 64 or 7400 series model that will be replaced by 66 and 7600 models in November ???

britains are giving us a 7580, which is the new direct replacement to the current 74 series mate, will have the new uh style cab on at a guess, but  who knows as we hav not even seen a picture of the real one yet, will hazzard a guess that the britains one  will come out when the new one does

Very true... al this 'maximising on tooling' makes me cross of late..

My local dealers could have sold a 'fleet' of 8690s this summer... MF said they could not supply them before hervest... When I did a tour of Beauvais recently they were making them like billy'o - must have been at least 10 machines being made that day - and that was the lunchtime session... probably the same in the AM session at a guess  :-\

Marky should be able to answer this.

Do Massey actually make those style of duals? With the centres it looks like it should be a row crop tractor but I am not sure I'd has rack and pinion axels.

Tell us King Ferguson.

Marky should be able to answer this.

Do Massey actually make those style of duals? With the centres it looks like it should be a row crop tractor but I am not sure I'd has rack and pinion axels.

Tell us King Ferguson.

weirdly heres a pic of a 8690 on duals of the mf site, doesnt seem to have them style duals on, so i am guessing its a aftermarket wheel set like atte has posted

post-46-132639101759_thumb.jpg