UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wel Paul... I've been doing some digging.. and I reckon you are right mate.... all the red cab brochures I have are dated July 1981 by the date codes...

I can't find a single brochure picture with a red cab model until after this date as well.. plenty of 1979 brochures with two-tone cabs on mind you  ;)

So.. my vote.. I'm right behind you buddy

thankyou mate

i was not complaining just stating that the all red cab was not available until 1981/82 and i stand by that

Wel Paul... I've been doing some digging.. and I reckon you are right mate.... all the red cab brochures I have are dated July 1981 by the date codes...

I can't find a single brochure picture with a red cab model until after this date as well.. plenty of 1979 brochures with two-tone cabs on mind you  ;)

So.. my vote.. I'm right behind you buddy

ooh not sure where to stand on this as i've driven a 2 door 590 2wd red cab & 2 door 575 4wd red cab on a W plate & W was 1980  mind you to throw a spanner in this completely i've also driven a single door 575 2wd two tone cab also on a W come to that even driven a 590 red cab with a two tone 2nd door fitted ! 

think it's important to remember that the MF recorded timeline maynot coincide with the market release date the tractors were built ,sold or registered.

Another thing changed ,circa: 80/81 red cabbed 2 door 590's also had a manifold change & the exhaust came up the RHside of the bonnet & not through the bonnet, a smaller steering wheel was fitted & a better seat was also fitted , the two peice grill was replaced with a single peice grill the 12/12  3 stick gearbox was also offered on late models alongside multipower & standard 8speed units 

I saw a peanut stand

Heard a rubber band

I saw a needle

That winked it's eye

But I think I will have

Seen everything

When I see

An elephant flyyyyyyyyyyyy  :D

click on pic to enlarge

below is an 81 X plate 590

post-211-132639167509_thumb.jpg

Realy?Ok,my bad....delete then...Is the MF 590 really in 1:32 scale?Isn't it in 1:43?Is it possible to buy it from the universal hobbies official site?Do they ship worldwide/EU?Great job from UH! ::)

1/32 scale MF 590 avaliable from next month.

the 1/43 is already out and can by bought from well known suppliers (see links page)  ;)