UH New Releases 2009

texas

It wouldn't suprise me if UH made the thing, shipped a few thousand to AGCO and said "here you go". AGCO then quietly ponder "Did they have a license for that?"  :D

I don't think it would reduce the collectibility of any of the high value models from BN, DBP and CC. They have a special character and unique feel about them (In my opinion anyway). Similar in a way to the older Britains models in comparison to the new ones.

I guess the only thing that does annoy me is that its a french company churning out these affordable British classics in bulk, rather than a British brand!  >:(

same here there are more british brands that could have been done at the time but never saw the light of day  :'(

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Claas Volto 1320 T is now listed on the Claas shop website priced at 54.90 Euros.  This will be the dealer box version. The box must be huge for this model!

think i am going to hang fire a few months and see if a box set comes out ?? recone it will, they have done the rake and quantium now, so thats got to be a prime candidate for a set on the arion maybe??

think i am going to hang fire a few months and see if a box set comes out ?? recone it will, they have done the rake and quantium now, so thats got to be a prime candidate for a set on the arion maybe??

I'm with you Sean.  Not sure if there will be a Box Set.  The model is far too big a piece of kit as is for me.  Will wait and see what the UK price is for a dealer box and then wait for a standard box version at a better price to cut up for a smaller version.

works out as £47.14 at the current rate

I'll see what the local Claas dealer quotes, UK and Europe prices aren't always directly comparable on exchange rate.  Need to wait about 3 or 4 weeks for them to be available from Claas UK.

we all thought the same with the liner, big bit of kit, and they sold well ,and in a set to, hence my logic, if not can always get one if i fancy, not really sure i would as a seperate bit, but box yes, to go with my other class box sets

That's more to do with it being a massively popular machine in the real market. The Volto as is, is not in huge demand in that size over here. I'd like it in a set aswell and the Xerion with 3400 would be great too. 8)

i do know of 1 volto down this way tris, big one to, althought i aint sure its as big as the uh one, contractor up winkleigh way has it, along with a 4 rotor rake to, buts i must confess thats the only one i have ever seen as big, he was pulling it on a jd6 or 7??? from memory saw it with the arms up while turning and they looked hellish wide