UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would put money on it that they were not,definately 81/82 lord fergy clear this up please

Well I have to say... Paul is right... 1979 saw the 500 series cab with two doors... yet it remained two-tone... 1980 was the first red cab I do believe...

I suspect this 590 4wd was measured at the Beauvais plant where one of the very first ones came off the line... so it could still be late 79 I guess

The great Lord just beat me to suggesting all 4wd 500 series were built in Beauvais. Those lights on arms are reflectors. For the red cab to be sold in the UK in 1980 they would have started building them in 1979, I should have been more specific by saying red cabbed 590's on a UK v registration.

Trouble with the 2wd is it's shorter in the chassis and the bonnet. I hope they do bring one out, but then why bother when people complain about the lights on arms not being on British sold tractors and the red cab not arriving in England until 1980 whereas UH suggest it's based on a 1979 built tractor  ::)

Trouble with the 2wd is it's shorter in the chassis and the bonnet. I hope they do bring one out, but then why bother when people complain about the lights on arms not being on British sold tractors and the red cab not arriving in England until 1980 whereas UH suggest it's based on a 1979 built tractor  ::)

i was not complaining just stating that the all red cab was not available until 1981/82 and i stand by that

Wel Paul... I've been doing some digging.. and I reckon you are right mate.... all the red cab brochures I have are dated July 1981 by the date codes...

I can't find a single brochure pic with a red cab model until after this date as well.. plenty of 1979 brochures with two-tone cabs on mind you  ;)

So.. my vote.. I'm right behind you buddy