UH New Releases 2009

texas

why dont they leave classic combines ,nigel ford and DBP's audience allone and make leylands and dbs or even that

other red brand what where they called ummm ih or ihc or even case ih no one makes

the UK northern classics i recon they would be very collectable  :-\ ;) ;) ;)

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why dont they leave classic combines ,nigel ford and DBP's audience allone and make leylands and dbs or even that

other red brand what where they called ummm ih or ihc or even case ih no one makes

the UK northern classics i recon they would be very collectable   :-\ ;) ;) ;)

give it time mate, cant see them missing out on an opertunity of that type,

the UK northern classics i recon they would be very collectable   :-\ ;) ;) ;)

I would be inclined to agree with you there. Fords have top end replica manufacturers already, in spite of the RC2 license.....

Think how nice it would be to see a UH 895XL, 956XL, 4240LP, 5150 & 7250.....maybe even some Case DB's too.... 1594 Commemorative Edition, 1490, 996.... maybe a bit too 'British' for a continental company though...?

I would be inclined to agree with you there. Fords have top end replica manufacturers already, in spite of the RC2 license.....

Think how nice it would be to see a UH 895XL, 956XL, 4240LP, 5150 & 7250.....maybe even some Case DB's too.... 1594 Commemorative Edition, 1490, 996.... maybe a bit too 'British' for a continental company though...?

here here  ;) ;) ;) ;) lets see what RC2 pull out of their hats this next year ....well one can only hope  :D

the UK northern classics i recon they would be very collectable   :-\ ;) ;) ;)

because I think the market for countys, by example is pretty big. I would think.

Maybe it is easier to get the licence to produce a Ford than lets say a CASE IH or NH. ??? ??? ???

looking at that plough, the lift doesnt look that good on it, the rear boards on the floor going by that pic anyway, i asume the screws can be tightened up on the lift adaptor thats fitted, well i hope so anyway

Was thinking the same. Maybe a toplink will be implemented somehow.

]here here  ;) ;) ;) ;) lets see what RC2 pull out of their hats this next year ....well one can only hope  :D

wake up and smell that coffee!!.....you seriously think they can do better (if only i could say!!) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);D::)

anyway we may be surprised but they have really go to up the quality to please most collectors these days, even the die hard ones are starting to wilt under the pressure of UH and Siku :D :D :D :D

Re: The plough .. .

Don't you guys no anything? He is striking out isn't he, that's why the back furro is on the ground and the plough is on the turn slightly.

Ther's no learning some of you, honestly  ::):D :D

So how many ploughs from UH was that worth tris :D :D 

I trwaled the zowle topic last nite and there isnt a pic of it off the ground, it was the GB wagon plough......