Alpines TM190

i see there is a few TM conversion going on recently so i thought i post some of my pics up hopefully it will help others or just just members other alternatives that can be done.  Been on my project for a while now so looking to get it done soon.

for a TM190 i wanted bigger wheels so i had to modify the front wheels of a JD7530 by using a lathe and gluing in a spacer to the inside hub.  Left over TTV mudguards so it will take bigger Dia and to fit to the MTX chassis

post-571-132638930817_thumb.jpg

post-571-132638930824_thumb.jpg

to get the rear wheels to fit and to make the rear archs like a TM, using a circular rotating tool, grind back the flashing on the 8560 floorpan.  By using a 8560 floor pan, it fit sit straight on to the MTX chassis and allow you to keep the MTX rear linkage if you dont want to mess about with extra cutting.

post-571-132638930833_thumb.jpg

post-571-132638930841_thumb.jpg

That's stunning mate, those Siku wheels suit it really well, nice proportion. I take it you used black styrene for the mudguard extensions...? I need to order some, don't fancy painting the white stuff....

That's stunning mate, those Siku wheels suit it really well, nice proportion. I take it you used black styrene for the mudguard extensions...? I need to order some, don't fancy painting the white stuff....

no, that is white styrene cut down to 10mm in width and spray painted in satin black.