What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

Todays first picture........and yes I [i]know you shouldn't put two double clevises together.... ;) but the pin doesn't penetrate the bottom one on the tractor  ... :);D

Only one thing Nigel, I have never seen a set of these rollers with paint on, all of the ones I see are rusty  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I realise they shouldn't be here, now I see the subheading, as they are certainly NOT customisations or conversions, but awl myowwn werk!!... honest, Miss ;)::).

Quite right about rusty ones, but the ones we bought in a farm sale back in the early '70s like this were yellow, though not sure if they had been originally, and I'd got an aerosol that was 10 years old and likely to not get used for another 10 if not on these!!

Thanks for your comments... at least there shouldn't be any colour wars over these as you can paint them whatever colour you like and they still be authentic. :)

• 1 month later...

Not strictly on the 'workbench' as this close to a show anything flat serves as a workbench ::) ::) dining room table, kitchen worktops, window sills :D :D :D

My missus can't wait until I packed and on my way to Spading ;D

very Nice mate but looks like you still have some Deere's that need turning up the rightway,paint,cabs, wheels & decals yet . i suppose the ironing board is yet to serve it's workbench purpose as of yet  :D

Well ::) When I got home from Spalding less than a fortnight ago I knew I needed to build more stock to take to Toytrac :)

Here is a picture of what I've achieved :o :o

The JD bits are to go on MF chassis's which I've sprayed this evening ;) and then that's it ;D

post-96-132639183266_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...