What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

got this finished today, had the idea for it when I was bagging us some of my spare parts, so replaced the scalpol blade and heated up the shed/

Will be taking just this one to spalding

Changes are

Replicagri 8560 wheels

Rear wheel weights

Front wheel centres are MF5480

PMA Front links

Modified Siku Valtra T big block

Hydraulic lines to front links

Side air intake fitted

Cb Aerials

and to finish off my number plate A9R1UM

Going to be some other lits bits and pices for the 2nd October, but no production runs, not even 2 off

post-124-132639947368_thumb.jpg

post-124-132639947401_thumb.jpg

Ian that's a great way of showing what can be done with your parts :)

Thanks Paul.  Im trying to generate that by having a vast array of bits in your midst, less and less needs to be scratch built, just need to look at models in detail and find the bit you need

Nice Cab on the 190  ;)

you raided snetterton for the celtis then paul? ??? looks good on those wheels doesnt it, tried mine on them, until i decided i wanted a smaller one, 3060 or alikes, so they will wait till i get another, got a nice front linkage to fit to it to

No Claas UK at Bury ;)

At the moment I work on these projects :

- Special project based on various parts which happened to fit quite nicely  ;)

- PDC kit Case 1594 (hope to get my front axle and hitch tomorrow, so I can get on with it)

- Fendt 415 to be fitted with row-crop wheels

- A small slurry tank (haven't worked on that for quite a while ...)

Hopely this winter I can finally start to get my diorama build, I have found several great items for it (thanks to FTF and Mandy) and I have wanted to build one ever since I started collection models a few years ago.

And I have many ideas for building some equipement to fit to some converted tractors .. just don't have the time to build them all yet.