Limited Edition T7000 Model

AJH

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why doesnt my Britains T7000 look that good >:(  The wiking JD6930 will be the equal too this T7000 spec edit at a fraction of the price!

Im fed up with the ugly tractor brands (deutz, valtra, zetor etc) having the top replica makers (uh ,wiking) its high time CNH models were made too collectors highest specifications!!

They might be ugly to you but at least Deutz and Valtra  are of premium quality . ;);D ;D

Words of Truth spoken right there  ;);D

The brands are almost irrelevant, UH is a French company so they will obviously steer toward native and continental machines. I think it's less about 'ugly brands' being produced by top replica companies and more about the fact that British and American collectors by and large relate to the manufacturers who have granted licenses to RC2. Do we want these brands reproduced by Wiking or UH or do we, just for once, want RC2 to get it right and wake up to the fact that what they're doing isn't up to scratch? It's about time that RC2 realised that what they charge for their models is not far off UH money, but the 'toys' they produce are no good to kids because they just don't work, nor are they collectibles like UH because the detail and material quality isn't there. Once you've snapped the mirrors and beacons off a UH model it's a better toy than a Britains sadly! I've said it over and over again, Britains problem is no more specific than an identity crisis..... I quite like the UH range, I have no qualms about cutting it up to use for other things.... UH are going well, they obviously know their market. You could never cut one of these T7060's up because it's just too expensive, too rare and too perfect! I think CNH might also have woken up to this, and maybe even the fact that RC2 just aren't going to deliver what the market is crying out for, hence this model has appeared, they've obviously worked out there's a market for them, even at this price. Hopefully it will open  the door for more of these quality models, hopefully at a lower price too....

The brands are almost irrelevant, UH is a French company so they will obviously steer toward native and continental machines. I think it's less about 'ugly brands' being produced by top replica companies and more about the fact that British and American collectors by and large relate to the manufacturers who have granted licenses to RC2. Do we want these brands reproduced by Wiking or UH or do we, just for once, want RC2 to get it right and wake up to the fact that what they're doing isn't up to scratch? It's about time that RC2 realised that what they charge for their models is not far off UH money, but the 'toys' they produce are no good to kids because they just don't work, nor are they collectibles like UH because the detail and material quality isn't there. Once you've snapped the mirrors and beacons off a UH model it's a better toy than a Britains sadly! I've said it over and over again, Britains problem is no more specific than an identity crisis..... I quite like the UH range, I have no qualms about cutting it up to use for other things.... UH are going well, they obviously know their market. You could never cut one of these T7060's up because it's just too expensive, too rare and too perfect! I think CNH might also have woken up to this, and maybe even the fact that RC2 just aren't going to deliver what the market is crying out for, hence this model has appeared, they've obviously worked out there's a market for them, even at this price. Hopefully it will open  the door for more of these quality models, hopefully at a lower price too....

I think you hit the nail on the head with that post.  :)