Limited Edition T7000 Model

AJH

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eBay, $200, they've gone for a good bit cheaper since!

I saw 3 last year at the zwolle show  between 150 euro

275 euro

350 euro  :o :o :o  ;)

I did not see one this year  ;)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting those, Barry, looks tremendous - looking forward to collecting mine, it's at the dealers now. :)

that does look amazing.

Are they ?

The dealer had to go through the NH style website, but login as a dealer, so when he saw they were 'not available' assumed they meant sold out. Apparently it was just a supply glitch......

Thanks for posting those, Barry, looks tremendous - looking forward to collecting mine, it's at the dealers now. :)

The dealer had to go through the NH style website, but login as a dealer, so when he saw they were 'not available' assumed they meant sold out. Apparently it was just a supply glitch......

didn't i read or hear somewhere that the maker had a fire or something and that slowed the supply of them down???

I'm trying to buy one on the NH site now but can't, when I click purchase it says 'you won!' and adds a catalogue to my basket before then asking me if 1 is the correct quantity and when I say it is I'm back at the purchase stage but when I click it again I just keep getting the catalogue