AJH

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holly smoke John  :o :o :o can you the keep this one as well or do they want it back  ???

They have said it's not worth sending back, Pete but I'll wait until the replacement arrives before doing anything to this... ::)  ;)

Blimey, I didn't realise at this price they were self assemble kits, John!!  :D :D

At least with SCALEdown you get instructions  :)

do these models steer and linkage work or are they a shelf model only??

Pretty much a shelf model, as they arrive screwed to the display plinth.

Mine was fairly well packed in a massive box, number 77

It was in a huge outer box with next to no packing so it was bouncing around like a pea in a whistle.  >:( ...it was No 91  :)

They have said it's not worth sending back, Pete but I'll wait until the replacement arrives before doing anything to this... ::)  ;)

At least with SCALEdown you get instructions  :)

Pretty much a shelf model, as they arrive screwed to the display plinth.

It was in a huge outer box with next to no packing so it was bouncing around like a pea in a whistle.  >:( ...it was No 91  :)

Congrats John  :o :o :o :o You lucky man eh...NH T7060 limited edition convo with steering etc..  :o :o :o :o :P :P :P

• 4 weeks later...

so paul did you get me one!!!!!!!!! are you still out there or back with all the models i would like :D :D :D

No mate I went out on the train so only brought back what I could fit in my holdall ::) ::)::)

Martyn Reeve is your man........he drove out there and filled his car up with models to bring back :o :o