http://udimoretractorshop.com

Udimore

well it's what I'd expect from a useless pillock like you... utter rubbish... I'd really not bother looking at it if I were you everybody... the only thing good about that website is the logo.... designed by someone who is obviously of high taste, ability and most likely up for a nighthood in later life  ;):-*

Oh... and I see you've been on a photographic course then....  ::)  .. should have gone to spec savers

Now... send me a free model (MF only... smarty pants).. and I'll tell everyone I love it of course  ;):P:-*:-* :-*

Thanks fellow weirdos  :-* All feedback much appreciated

Lots of other features when I get the time to play properly  ;)

As for the self titled "Lord" or whatever you call yourself  :-*

The only thing your getting is a lovely Roadless 95 brochure to try and put right that mad grey matter of yours :-*

Oh hang on I might have some UH keyrings somewhere  ;D

• 1 year later...

Just spent the last couple of hours doing my weekly update so thought I'd give the website a nudge to anyone who has missed the small frame of UTS

Have a butchers and if you see anything you like order easily online.

Or if you fancy a bargain come and find us at Toytrac or Penrith and mention your ftf name if we have yet to have the pleasure and you will probably get a discount

I'm the small skinny chap  ;)

it works ok on my screen ,but it is a 24" one , ;) ;)

barry if you still having problem i have a brand new unused 22" hp hdmi  monitor for sale that should sort the problem out ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bit of a lump to carry around with the laptop  :D

i'll check my settings , however that is done!

it works ok on my screen ,but it is a 24" one , ;) ;)

barry if you still having problem i have a brand new unused 22" hp hdmi  monitor for sale that should sort the problem out ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D Buy it Barry..Bargain..and worth it too just to see those quality models  ;D ;D

Typical you that  ::) ... can't get anything right... you are just a bungling oaf really.. I sometimes wonder what I see in you...

and as for your new Lady...  :of  ... is she blind.... does she need to go to specsavers  :of :of  ... pretty lady like her seeing someone like you... who clearly fell head first out of the ugly tree and hit his head on every branch on the way down... and the roots

Still.... hope for me yet then... I may well still be in with a chance with Lisa Rogers  :P;D

Oh and you clearly made an impression on her as I had briefed her on what a tremondous chap you are and how you have always been there for me dispute your own personal defects  ;)

And then you didn't even say goodbye...she was well quite frankly staggered  ;)