Fendt 818 detail and weathering

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's weathering.... looking incredible, this is going to be a seriously impressive outfit when it's done....

What sort of filler have you used.... ??? I've got some fairly squidgy stuff in a tube which I reckon would do the trick.... what you reckon.... I can set about the TM to hide all the bits I ballsed up! ;):D

Now that's weathering.... looking incredible, this is going to be a seriously impressive outfit when it's done....

What sort of filler have you used.... ??? I've got some fairly squidgy stuff in a tube which I reckon would do the trick.... what you reckon.... I can set about the TM to hide all the bits I ballsed up! ;):D

It's signal, green stuff but I am experimenting (err spelling) with diffrent makes at the min and how dry and wet they want to be, also UH paint reacts with some.

Got to shed a bit earlier tonight, few pics of how its going. I decided to keep the UH rear linkage this time....But the next one isn't ;). all the wheels and main frame now done I will just do the tops of the mudgards etc once the cab is on. I have made it wet mud as I have a plan for a diorama with a slurry tanker or poss a spreader

post-1877-132638974913_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132638974917_thumb.jpg