A pair of 8t Marstons

alpinefocus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they are smaller paul ,deff suit a smaller petit or even a smaller 5/6 ton marston, as i think they still do them

heres my new additions to the fleet, the second main haulers (mf699 or maybe the jd3140 :-\ :-\ :-\  ) not finished yet so no pics on them

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

they dont look out of place on the 185 to be honest

013.jpg

also one for the ford lovers out there as she was on the side

014.jpg

1/35th conrad copys i belive paul, sure dan will explain,

as for the 100 go for it, not many convos made of any 100 series other than the 135, such a shame given how many they made and how many are still going strong,would love uh to do a 165

very similar to pma ones so.to ask a stupid question whats the difference between a 185 an a 188??

very similar to pma ones so.to ask a stupid question whats the difference between a 185 an a 188??

wasnt a lot from memory, 188 may have been a little longer bonnet wise, little more hp to, but cantthink of many other difference, think they usally fitted the delux cab to the 188s mind, the all metal ones

wasnt a lot from memory, 188 may have been a little longer bonnet wise, little more hp to, but cantthink of many other difference, think they usally fitted the delux cab to the 188s mind, the all metal ones

no deluxe cab for us ,same as what you have on the model.it looke fierce with the hedgecutter on it everyone used to jump out of the way when they saw it coming