Wheels

MB Trac

I have had wheels cast, as soon as they are back from the casters i will post pics. I have attached a drawing of a wheel im working on at the moment, approximately the 30mm diameter.

The wheels i have had cast, are duels for a low loader, and two flotation wheels, one similar to that used on an Abbey tandem axle tanker, the other similar to that used on the Siku Krone mower but the centre is very detailed.

post-93-132638977535_thumb.jpg

I like! Are these going to be for sale..? [if so then posted in the wrong topic  ;):D]

There is a bit of a shortage of decent wheels available on their own to my mind.

Be good to have a section in the classifieds where they're all listed together so people can choose from everything that's available...

I like! Are these going to be for sale..? [if so then posted in the wrong topic  ;):D]

There is a bit of a shortage of decent wheels available on their own to my mind.

Be good to have a section in the classifieds where they're all listed together so people can choose from everything that's available...

Will be available shortly, hopefully in January. Im hoping to have some classifieds up shortly

Looking and sounding very good MB trac. ;)

Would you ever consider copying the uh vanto wheels? as I think they would be very popular with conversionists and scratchbuilders.

I will look at them. I want to make what people want so all suggestions are welcome  ;D. Im working on row crops at the moment also to convert UH tractors

I will look at them. I want to make what people want so all suggestions are welcome  ;D. Im working on row crops at the moment also to convert UH tractors

You'll have to set up a little shop within the classifieds, I can see it being very popular indeed, I'll definitely be shopping with you in the future, quite fancy some rowcrops and will need a few trailer wheels.

Have you thought about doing some of the UH Kuhn mower wheels [probably feature on other things too...], they're the archetypal ag implement wheel and would be sure to find a multitude of uses, I need a few for some trailers.... ;)

this got me thinking.... and after a count-up.. we have 100 + different wheels in the SCALEdown range, from the metal bogie wheel on the back of the trailed Ransomes plough to the SEAHORSE tyre and the FORD 7000/MUIR-HILL styles

Might be an area you could expand a bit?

Massey/Leyland PAVT wheels, Massey 1200/International 784 14x34s, David Brown 34s and 38s, Ford/Leyland 30s, New Holland square dish 34s and 38s, lowloader wheels, twin 900s, twin 1000s, super singles, the possibilities are endless.

this got me thinking.... and after a count-up.. we have 100 + different wheels in the SCALEdown range, from the metal bogie wheel on the back of the trailed Ransomes plough to the SEAHORSE tyre and the FORD 7000/MUIR-HILL styles

Sorry if this is a daft question Nigel, but are they something you freely sell individually, or do you try to keep them just as part of kits...? If you do sell them individually, do you have a price / stock list?

Sorry if this is a daft question Nigel, but are they something you freely sell individually, or do you try to keep them just as part of kits...? If you do sell them individually, do you have a price / stock list?

nigel does sell them simon, thats where my 500 series and 1250 wheels came from,infact i have just ordered my 14.8 x 30 solid hubs from nig for the 965

This is a pic of a finished trelleborg type wheel. I will post sizes etc. its very suitable for silage trailers etc. Will be avaailable within the coming weeks. What do you thinkk? if you have difficulty opening the link, let me know.

Can't open it mate.........

Got a new camera and not sure how to downsize the pictures for uploading. Am working on the superchaser this week also. Am awaiting a bbit of brass will post pics asap

That sounds good mate.

Have a go with www.photobucket.com

Chaser sounds great, will watch with interest. No rush remember  ;)